Safety Program Development
All companies should possess a comprehensive health and safety management system regardless of its size. Octane Safety Services Ltd. is a professional firm providing consultation in the areas of implementing safety programs, developing safety manuals, performing inspections, conducting audits and program evaluations. We follow the highest professional standards. Whether your project is large or small, unusually complex, or routine, we can work with your organization to outline the precise services that will best accomplish your safety goals.
Our approach is to create a practical, working system for both employers and employees. As a health and safety consulting company we assist our clients in reviewing their working practices and existing management systems, to carry out appropriate and realistic risk assessment and to identify sensible control measures and establish practical management procedures to ensure compliance with legislation.
We offer professional Health, Safety & Environmental consulting services to employers, managers, supervisors and workers.
- Safety evaluations, recommendations and implementation plans
- Claims Management to reduce workers’ compensation losses
- Mentoring services for your new NCSO
- Worksite inspections, Hazard Assessments and audits
- Assist companies with their existing safety programs
- Safety program development
We offer practicable and achievable health and safety consulting solutions to suit your organization. We provide expertise, guidance and resources, and will work in partnership with you at all times. This ensures that you fully benefit from our highly qualified & skilled consultation.
We will provide consulting to facilitate and support you in your movement toward a world class safety management system and a viable safety culture.
To seek the right balance of system and culture, thereby creating business sustainability and preventing all types of loss, while respecting Human Life, property and equipment.
We are a customer-focused organization, led by a professional safety consultant, providing quality customized service to our clients. Our mission is to provide consulting and regulatory compliance guidance based on personalized service and strong ethical values.
- To work in partnership, to assist in performing critical strategic reviews and modifications of existing safety management systems and utilizing principles for total safety culture;
- Providing independent, unbiased assessments of workplaces, performing safety audits, giving an objective view of workplace hazards, risks, controls and programs;
- Our commitment has resulted in repeat business, referrals and long term relationships with many clients.